What should you expect at a service?
Our goal at River Oaks Community Church is to create a welcoming environment that is fun and friendly for you and your family and friends. Here is what you can expect on a Sunday morning:
- One of our greeters will greet you with a smile.
- We have no dress code and everyone is welcome!
- A fun, safe, and clean children’s area is provided for kids. Your kids will be securely checked in and out and our leaders are all background checked.
- During service, we begin with worship and then hear a Biblical message based on the word of God.
- Our goal is that you have a powerful worship experience and that you leave having made some new friends and looking forward to returning the next week!
Everything we do here at River Oaks Community Church is for the people we haven’t met yet, so we have planned our Sundays just for YOU!